The next IMP Conference will be held April 5 and 6, 2018 at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina.
Hotel Room Blocks have been reserved at:
- Standard room (1 king or 2 queens) – $119/night
- Phone Reservations: Guests can call 1-800-HILTONS (445-8667).
- Reference the Group Code: IMP.
- Online Reservations: The following will allow guests to create reservations on the personalized group reservation link:
Cambria Hotels and Suites
- Standard room (1 king or 2 queens) – $129/night
- Phone Reservations: Guests can call (919) 286-3111
- Reference: Trinity College of Academic Deans
- Online Reservations: The following will allow guests to create reservations on the personalized group reservation link
What is Raleigh-Durham’s Airport Code?
RDU. Airport is about 15 miles (typically less than a 30-minute drive) to the hotels.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?Parking is available at both hotels as well as free shuttle service to Duke’s campus.
Is the conference location wheelchair accessible?
Yes, there are elevators.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please feel free to contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org, 919-684-2130
Previous IMP Network Conferences
2017- Rochester, NY hosted by the Rochester Institute of Technology, March 30-31.
2016 – San Francisco, CA hosted by California College of the Arts
2015 – Amherst, MA hosted by University of Massachusetts, Amherst
2014 – Philadelphia, PA hosted by Drexel University
2013 – Denver, CO hosted by Metropolitan State University
2009-2012 – Bloomington, IN hosted by Indiana University