Next IMP Conference
University of Oklahoma in Norman, Oklahoma on Thurs. Feb. 28 and Fri. March 1, 2019.
- Call For Proposals 2019 Proposals are due by Feb. 8, 2019
- Register for the conference ($125 for faculty and staff — $50 for students)
- Hotel Room Blocks have been reserved at the Embassy Suites in Norman. Conference room rate ($109/night) is available through January 25.
- Travel information: Will Rogers World Airport – info on airport and transportation options
- The airport is approximately 30 minutes away from the conference hotel location and will require taxi or rental car. The conference site will be on campus at the University of Oklahoma and is approximately 15 minutes (drive time) from the conference hotel. There will be on site parking available for the conference in addition to two shuttles running between the hotel and campus prior to and after the conference.
Previous IMP Network Conferences
2018 – Durham, North Carolina hosted by Duke University
2017- Rochester, NY hosted by the Rochester Institute of Technology, March 30-31.
2016 – San Francisco, CA hosted by California College of the Arts
2015 – Amherst, MA hosted by University of Massachusetts, Amherst
2014 – Philadelphia, PA hosted by Drexel University
2013 – Denver, CO hosted by Metropolitan State University
2009-2012 – Bloomington, IN hosted by Indiana University